Organic products for babies and their mothers

2008-01-30

Fantasy Readers

Someone over at BBC was just asking me about my favorite fantasy books, and I thought hey why not share them here too. I'm an avid fantasy reader and I swear I've read almost every book on the Borders shelves. So here's my top picks:


Kushiel's Dart by Jacqueline Carey (First of a trilogy, all outstanding books, If I had to pick a favorite these would be it)
The Bone Doll's Twin by Lynn Flewelling (First of a trilogy, the whole trilogy is fantastic. These would be a close second favorite)
The Dark Mirror by Juliet Marillier (First of two, the second one not as good, but still worth a read)
The Wayfarer Redemption by Sara Douglass (First of a long series, the newest one or two not as good as the first few)
The Ill-Made Mute by Cecilia Dart-Thornton (First of a trilogy, all three great books. These are more "prose-y" and "old world" fantasy than the others)
Rhapsody by Elizabeth Haydon (First of a series of six, all great books)

post signature

My Attachment Parenting Blog

1 comment:

Funky Mama said...

My friend gave me a copy of Kushiel's Dart and I haven't started it yet. You have inspired me to pick it up! She also gave me the Mists of Avalon, and I totally dug that book. I need to get the rest of the series. I just don't find enough time to read!