Organic products for babies and their mothers

2008-03-13

Nightly re-cap

My diapers get here tomorrow yay! We had a little bit of confusion about the tracking number, but it's all good. I'm pretty excited. I'll be sure to take lots of photos to show you how cute he is in them. The other thing I'd like to get to go with them is some Babylegs. How adorable would matching those and a cloth diaper be?

Braden was cranky cranky all day yesterday and barely slept, so it was no suprise that he conked out at night and slept 6 hours straight. After he ate he slept another 4. After we got up for the day, he took another 4 hour nap. Craziness. I actually started to worry about him for a minute but he was fine.

We got our first couple discs of Lost Season 3 in the mail today. We watched all 8 episodes, lol. We're addicted to that show. It's so nice to be able to watch it in one big stretch without all the commercials and the week wait. We have to put these two discs back in the mail tomorrow so they'll send us the next couple, they should get here Monday, I can't wait.


I started a new blog to mess around with. I called it Aspirations because I'm only going to put up stuff about "what I want to be when I grow up". I have a lot of interests and hobby's that I would like to learn more about, so I'm gonna post about it there. The blog itself is one of my goals. I'm trying to take the default Minima template and make my own look completely from "scratch". I love tweaking code, it's the OCD in me. I also like photography, and photoshop editing so I'll be putting up some of that. I'd love to be better at taking photos, right now I'm a complete amateur. One of my other goals is to write. I love to write, and I really would like to make myself find the time to do some creative short stories. Surprisingly enough, the last thing on my list of wants is to be a great homemaker. Seriously. I'd love to make grocery lists with a purpose and plan meals, and keep the house in tip-top shape. Right now it's a disaster lol. Oh well, I'm young, I have time to get it all together.

Whelp, that's it for now, g'night!

post signature

My Attachment Parenting Blog

0 comments: