Organic products for babies and their mothers

2008-02-07

Graphic Art

So lately one of the fun things I've been wasting all my time on is making little digital art images with the pictures I take of Braden. Taking pictures of a new baby is addicting, kind of like crack, but cuter.

I use Gimp, an opensource program that is almost as good as Photoshop; better if you take into account that hey it's free. I frequent a forum that has a few outstanding women that take the time to help out and give you a place to show off your work, the VIP Siggy School. That place has lots of links to free fonts and tutorials and supplies, all of which I've also linked. Check out the left hand side of the blog to see a slideshow of my stuff and a bunch of helpful links.

post signature

My Attachment Parenting Blog

0 comments: