Organic products for babies and their mothers

2008-01-29

Digital vs Diary

Last night I happen to be looking at my bookshelf and I saw all the half-finished diaries I have. In particular, the one I thought I'd start while I was pregnant with Braden. I thought it might be nice to have memories saved and recorded somewhere for him. Then I thought about blogging, and wondered where it would be in 20 years. Will these websites still be here? For all of us who put a lot of time into recording our memories and lives over the internet, wouldn't we like to share them with our children someday? It's odd to think of a website still being up and running after so long.

Maybe it's because I never manage to finish anything, and just like those diaries, the blog will eventually sit forgotten and neglected.

I really would like be able to show Braden these things one day, though.

post signature

My Attachment Parenting Blog

0 comments: